Functional Neurology, Neurotransmitter Imbalances, and the Endocrine System. It reveals the deep-rooted connections between the liver and hormones, the brain and insulin, and the effect of infections on endocrine health.
In this course you'll gain advanced curriculum on:
- The Root Cause of Autoimmune Brain Conditions
- A Deep Dive into Neurological Infections such as Lyme Disease and Toxoplasma gondii
- A Breakdown of Viral Brain Infections
- The Role of Environmental Toxins, Heavy Metals, and Chemicals on the Brain
- The Role of Testosterone and Estrogen on Neurodegeneration
- A Deep Dive into Neurodegenerative Conditions
- The Effects of Concussions, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Post-Concussion Syndrome
- The Connection Between Neurological Conditions and Liver Health
- An Expanded Look on Neurotransmitters, Insulin, and Brain Health
- Blood Sugar Instability and its Effect on the Brain
- The Connection Between the Brain, Sex Hormones, and Stress Hormones.
- The Neurological Patterns Associated with Addiction, Depression, and Anxiety
- The Drivers Behind the Epidemic of Poor Mental Health
Join our Limitless Healthpreneur Mastermind for more courses and additional support.