This is a deep dive into thousands of real-life cases of chronically ill patients and how to help them in their healing journey. We are covering important topics around gut pathology including SIBO, Parasitic Infections, Fungal Overgrowth, Pesticide Toxicity, Heavy Metals, and Autoimmunity.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- The foundation of gut pathology
- Understanding Anatomy in Gut Health: The connection to the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas
- A deep dive into upper GI pathologies such as GERD, Ulcers, Indigestion, Heartburn, H. Pylori, Autoimmune Parotid Gland, Autoimmune Pernicious Anemia, and more
- A breakdown of Small Intestinal issues such as SIBO, Celiac Disease, Malabsorption, Crohn’s Disease, and More
- A Discussion around Liver and Gallbladder conditions connected to gut issues Cholangitis, Cholestasis, Gallstones, Autoimmune Hepatitis, and More.
- Discussing large intestine conditions such as diverticulitis, diverticulosis, colitis, ulcerative colitis, proctitis, hemorrhoids, Crohn’s, and more
- Discussing the Connection between the Vagus Nerve and Gut Issues including Constipation.
- We have a thorough breakdown of parasitic infections and their role in gut health
- We also discuss bacterial dysbiosis, fungal issues, and viral infections
- We talk about the role of chemical toxicities and pesticides such as glyphosate
- Even if you are a seasoned practitioner, this will revolutionize how you work with the gut.
Join our Limitless Healthpreneur Mastermind for more courses and additional support.