Become a Master of Integrative and Psychoenergetic Medicine
Jumpstart a booming career in Integrative Medicine from the clinical expertise and wisdom of Dr. Nicole Rivera. Dr. Nicole is the founder of Integrative Wellness Group [which is now Integrative You], a facility on the cutting edge of integrative medicine.Clinical Curriculum
Core Clinical Curriculum
Our Courses Are Designed By You, your needs, your obstacles, for your growth
This community and course membership is a growing body of curriculum with new course topics defined by YOU and built by us. Limitless Healthpreneur is designed to turn your business into a force for good that fuels higher profits, higher purpose, and great clinical outcomes.Jump to Curriculum
Integrative Approaches to Lyme Disease + Mold Toxicity
Lyme Disease is an overlooked cause of mystery illness and individuals dealing with complex symptomatology. There is nothing simple about healing from Lyme Disease and it's potential co-infections. There is often a psychosomatic association that will cause symptoms to persist despite treatment. This course also dives into the complexities of Mold Toxicity and its associated symptoms. We discuss Mold toxicity from the environment and from food.
In this course you'll gain advanced curriculum on:
- How antibiotics are not enough to recover from Lyme Disease
- Potential Co-infections that can cause Neurological Lyme, Morgellons, Lyme Pericarditis, and More.
- Discussing Neurological Lyme Symptoms and Protocols
- Connection of Neurological Lyme to Autoimmune Brain Conditions The proper testing for Lyme Disease including advanced approaches like the RK Protocol
- The Link to Lupus and Other Autoimmune Connective Tissue Disorders
- The Link to Mold Toxicity & Chronic Inflammatory Conditions
- Environmental Causes of Mold Toxicity and Water-Damaged Buildings
- Foods that cause Mold Toxicity and its effect on the gut
- Neurological; Affects of Mold associated with CCSVI [chronic cerebrospinal venous insuffiency]
- Fungal invasion of the Cardiovascular system including the vessels of the Brain
- The Psychosomatic Connection to Lyme Disease and Associated Symptoms
- Healing tools for the mental and emotional stress of Chronic illness.
- Integrative Protocols for Lyme Disease, Co-Infections, and Mold Toxicity.
Functional Neurology and the Endocrine System
Functional Neurology, Neurotransmitter Imbalances, and the Endocrine System. It reveals the deep-rooted connections between the liver and hormones, the brain and insulin, and the effect of infections on endocrine health.
In this course you'll gain advanced curriculum on:
- The Root Cause of Autoimmune Brain Conditions
- A Deep Dive into Neurological Infections such as Lyme Disease and Toxoplasma gondii
- A Breakdown of Viral Brain Infections
- The Role of Environmental Toxins, Heavy Metals, and Chemicals on the Brain
- The Role of Testosterone and Estrogen on Neurodegeneration
- A Deep Dive into Neurodegenerative Conditions
- The Effects of Concussions, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Post-Concussion Syndrome
- The Connection Between Neurological Conditions and Liver Health
- An Expanded Look on Neurotransmitters, Insulin, and Brain Health
- Blood Sugar Instability and its Effect on the Brain
- The Connection Between the Brain, Sex Hormones, and Stress Hormones.
- The Neurological Patterns Associated with Addiction, Depression, and Anxiety
- The Drivers Behind the Epidemic of Poor Mental Health
An Integrative Approach to Gut Health & The Gut-Brain Axis
This is a deep dive into thousands of real-life cases of chronically ill patients and how to help them in their healing journey. We are covering important topics around gut pathology including SIBO, Parasitic Infections, Fungal Overgrowth, Pesticide Toxicity, Heavy Metals, and Autoimmunity.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- The foundation of gut pathology
- Understanding Anatomy in Gut Health: The connection to the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas
- A deep dive into upper GI pathologies such as GERD, Ulcers, Indigestion, Heartburn, H. Pylori, Autoimmune Parotid Gland, Autoimmune Pernicious Anemia, and more
- A breakdown of Small Intestinal issues such as SIBO, Celiac Disease, Malabsorption, Crohn’s Disease, and More
- A Discussion around Liver and Gallbladder conditions connected to gut issues Cholangitis, Cholestasis, Gallstones, Autoimmune Hepatitis, and More.
- Discussing large intestine conditions such as diverticulitis, diverticulosis, colitis, ulcerative colitis, proctitis, hemorrhoids, Crohn’s, and more
- Discussing the Connection between the Vagus Nerve and Gut Issues including Constipation.
- We have a thorough breakdown of parasitic infections and their role in gut health
- We also discuss bacterial dysbiosis, fungal issues, and viral infections
- We talk about the role of chemical toxicities and pesticides such as glyphosate
- Even if you are a seasoned practitioner, this will revolutionize how you work with the gut.
DNA Testing and Deep Dive Functional Lab Testing
All great practitioners leverage various data points. Comprehensive blood work is one of those data points. Since what we are taught in school, does not translate to real-life patients, we need to relearn how to properly interpret labs.
In this course you’ll learn:
- Learn how to properly interpret labs in chronic illness cases
- Learn about functional ranges for some of these key blood markers
- Expand your use of blood markers to evaluate infections, inflammation, cancer, retroviruses, mold toxicity, Lyme Disease, autoimmune conditions, GI issues, hormonal issues, and even neurological conditions.
- Learn comprehensive urine testing through private and public labs
- Get a specific breakdown of panels for Quest and LabCorp
- Get the Latest 2023 Panels that Dr. Nick and Dr. Nicole use with their Patients
- Learn about specialty lab testing such as Vibrant America, Doctor’s Data, DNA Connexions, Neurotransmitter Testing, and more.
- This course is gold for someone looking to master functional labs.
Viruses and Retroviruses
Dive into the complex topic of viruses and retroviruses and their role in chronic illness. Discover the effects on the immune system and how that prevents healing in a patient.
In this course, you'll gain an advanced curriculum on:
- Role of Retroviruses in Lyme Disease
- How to Decipher if a Virus is the Root Cause
- Role of Retroviruses in Complex Cases that Have not been Able to Recover with Other Protocols
- Virology and how to manage Viruses for Better Health Outcomes
- Integrative and Natural Anti-Viral Protocols and RetroViral Protocols
Clinical Expertise is the Key to Great Clinical Outcomes
Our modules are designed for you to learn at your own pace, amplify your knowledge, have better patient results, and increase patient retention. Learn from the experts that grew one of the largest Integrative Medicine practices on the East Coast
- Step into clinical practice with confidence around chronically ill patients
- Start leveraging unique DNA based testing in your practice
- Learn how to create strategic personalized protocols that get results in 3 months or less
- Explore potential new revenue streams
- Learn how to reach people outside of your zip code with remote testing options
- Learn how to not only find the root cause but the foundational issues.
- Learn how to not only build integrative protocols but sell them.
PUT YOURSELF TO THE TEST
You're a practitioner, but can you guarantee results in your clinical practice? Take Dr. Nicole's short quiz to put your clinical confidence to the test.CHECK MY CLINICAL CONFIDENCE